Register for a Metrc Live Webinar Workshop Training
Several Metrc Live Webinar Workshop trainings, will be held throughout January for state licensed establishments and active agent registration card holders.
• Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, all scheduled classes will be provided via webinar, and each user will be required to register for a class prior to attendance. (Link below)
• In accordance with Nevada Cannabis Compliance Board (CCB) instructions, all persons who actively work in Metrc must attend a Workshop Live Webinar training at least once a year. All other agent card holders who work in or manage a cannabis establishment must attend a mandatory training at least once every two years.
• Each attendee will be required to complete and pass a test on the topics discussed.
In this workshop, we will cover new topics, not covered in the previous June workshop, including:
• New Upcoming Transfer Types
• New Testing Information for Cultivations, Processors, and Testing Facilities
• Source Production Batch Numbers
• Destroying Vegetating and Flowering Plants New Features
• External Patient Sales
• Distributors Myths vs Facts
(*all times are PST)
Testing Facilities - 9:00 AM – 11:30 AM
Distributors - 1:00 PM – 3:30 PM
Cultivators Training Session 1 - 9:00 AM – 11:30 AM
Producers Training Session 1 - 1:00 PM – 3:30 PM
Producers Training Session 2 - 9:00 AM – 11:30 AM
Retailers/Dispensaries Training Session 1 - 1:00 PM – 3:30 PM
Retailers/Dispensaries Training Session 2 - 9:00 AM – 11:30 AM
Cultivators Training Session 2 - 1:00 PM – 3:30 PM
Session 1 and Session 2 are the same workshop. Please only register for one session.
Metrc – Industry Training
Additionally, Metrc provides industry training & education workshops online as well as training guides and videos.
- Register for workshops or classes online at: www.metrc.com/nevada
- You must attend at least one New Business (Level 1) class online before you may register for any other class.
- The CCB recommends that all industry users take classes every 3-4 months to stay up to date on any new Metrc features or changes.
- Metrc New Business (Level 1) – All Facilities
- Metrc Advanced (Level 2) – All Facilities
- Metrc Advanced (Level 2) – Testing Labs (labs must request training via email to [email protected])
Metrc – Industry Support
Metrc provides live interactive support for industry users and licensees. This information can be found once logged into Metrc under the Support tab.
Please email [email protected] or call 877-566-6506 with any questions. Additional resources including the new CSV Formatting Guide and Industry Reports Guide can be found under the “Support” tab in Metrc.