Public Health and Safety Bulletin 2021-2
November 5, 2021
LAS VEGAS, NV – The Nevada Cannabis Compliance Board (CCB) is hereby issuing Public Health and Safety Bulletin 2021-02 on November 5, 2021 advising consumers and patients to avoid or take caution when consuming the cannabis product which is the subject of this notice.
The CCB is unable to verify that the production facility Kindibles, LLC created and tested the following edible products in accordance with the regulations.
|Product||Production Run #|
|KoKo Nuggz Chocolate Chip - 100mg - 10pk||KN CC 21151|
|KoKo Nuggz Kushberry- 100mg - 10pk||KN KB 21151|
|KoKo Nuggz Peanut Butter - 100mg - 10pk||KN PB 21151|
|KoKo Nuggz Red Velvet Cake- 100mg - 10pk||KN RVC 21151|
|KoKo Nuggz Kushberry- 100mg - 10pk||KN KB 21266|
|KoKo Nuggz Peanut Butter - 100mg - 10pk||KN PB 21259|
|KoKo Nuggz Birthday Cake- 100mg - 10pk||KN BC 21243|
|KoKo Nuggz Red Velvet Cake- 100mg - 10pk||KN RVC 21243|
|KoKo Nuggz Cookies & Cream- 100mg - 10pk||KN CKC 21243|
|KoKo Nuggz Churro- 100mg - 10pk||KN S-C 21288|
|KoKo Nuggz Chocolate Chip - 100mg - 10pk||KN CC 21243|
|KoKo Nuggz Cookies & Cream- 100mg - 10pk||KN CKC 21147|
|KoKo Nuggz OG Kush- 100mg - 10pk||KN OGK 21259|
|KoKo Nuggz OG Kush- 100mg - 10pk||KN OGK 21147|
The CCB is advising consumers who have purchased the affected cannabis product to avoid or take caution when consuming the product.
There is no reason to believe that the dispensaries listed below had any knowledge that the creation and testing of these edible products was unverifiable. It is believed the affected cannabis products were sold between June 1, 2021, and November 3, 2021 by the following Cannabis Sales Facilities:
- Commerce Park Medical LLC dba Thrive Cannabis Marketplace, 3500 W. Sahara Blvd., Las Vegas, NV 89102 (license # 77505483208802721121)
- DIV Holdings LLC dba Jardin Premium Cannabis Dispensary, 2900 E Desert Inn Road #102, Las Vegas, NV 89121 (license # 15398675340409721326)
- GBS Nevada Partners LLC dba ShowGrow, 4850 South Fort Apache Road, Las Vegas, NV 89147 (license # 21647298952036123142)
- Integral Associates LLC dba Cookies on the Strip, 2307 S Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas, NV 89104 (license # 06347213896566425206)
- Las Vegas Tribe of Paiute Indians dba NuWu Cannabis Marketplace, 1235 Paiute Cir, Las Vegas, NV 89106
- MM Development Company Inc. dba Planet 13 Las Vegas, 2548 West Desert Inn Road #100, Las Vegas, NV 89109 (license # 62474301567586344896)
- Natural Medicine LLC dba Green Cannabis Co, 3650 S. Decatur Boulevard # 6 & 7, Las Vegas, NV 89103 (license #48573289589249273073)
- Nevada Holistic Medicine LLC dba Vegas Treehouse, 4660 S. Decatur Boulevard, Las Vegas, NV 89103 (license #54535922714915823296)
- Silver State Relief LLC dba Silver State Relief, 175 E Greg St., Sparks, NV 89431 (license # 11443721033142554219)
- Silver State Relief LLC dba Silver State Relief, 1301 Financial Way, Fernley, NV 89408 (license #71064968398758187793)
All cannabis and cannabis products properly sold by a licensed sales facility or dispensary should have a product label on the packaging. The production run number can be found on the label, typically near the top, directly below the facility information.
The involved sales facilities are requested to display this bulletin in a conspicuous location on their premises for 30 days, to ensure their customers are aware of this information.
There are no known reports of illness. An investigation into these products is ongoing and may result in additional public health and safety bulletins.