Public Health and Safety Bulletin 2021-1
The Nevada Cannabis Compliance Board (CCB) is hereby issuing Public Health and Safety Bulletin 2021-01 on July 8, 2021 advising consumers and patients to avoid or take caution when consuming the cannabis product which is the subject of this notice.
The CCB has determined that the THC potency testing results reported by the independent cannabis testing laboratory MA Analytics (license # 81521595921502470043) may not accurately reflect the THC potency testing result for the following cannabis product:
|Product||Production Run #||Production Facility|
|Wyld - Raspberry Gummy||RB B104||Las Vegas Tribe of Paiute Indians (35786145068445853965)|
There is no reason at this time to believe that the sales facilities or the production facility had any knowledge that the THC potency testing result may be inaccurate.
The CCB is advising consumers who have purchased the affected cannabis product to avoid or take caution when consuming the product.
It is believed the affected cannabis product was sold between June 25, 2021 and July 7, 2021 by the following Cannabis Sales Facilities:
- Nevada Holistic Medicine LLC dba Vegas Treehouse, 4660 S. Decatur Boulevard, Las Vegas, NV 89103 (license # 54535922714915823296)
- DE Dispensary Ops NV LLC dba Wallflower Cannabis House, 6540 Blue Diamond Road, Las Vegas, NV 89139 (license # 23003643426806888206)
- Acres Medical LLC dba Acres by Curaleaf, 2320 Western Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89102 (license # 11058209030610809158)
- Natural Medicine LLC dba Green Cannabis Co, 3650 S Decatur Blvd #7, Las Vegas, NV 89103 (license # 48573289589249273073)
- Euphoria Wellness LLC dba Euphoria Wellness, 7780 S Jones Blvd Suite 105, Las Vegas, NV 89139 (license # 84716656554039635124)
- Paradise Wellness Center LLC dba Las Vegas Releaf, 2244 Paradise Rd Las Vegas, NV 89104 (license # 54283805068313943868)
All cannabis and cannabis products properly sold by a licensed sales facility or dispensary should have a product label on the packaging. The production run number can be found on the label, typically near the top, directly below the facility information.
The involved sales facilities should display this bulletin in a conspicuous location on their premises for 30 days, to ensure their customers are aware of this information.
There are no known reports of illness. An investigation into the inaccurate results and reporting is ongoing and may result in additional public health and safety bulletins.