Notice of Intent to Accept Applications for Cannabis Consumption Lounges
Issued September 14, 2022
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Nevada Cannabis Compliance Board (CCB) is seeking applications for cannabis consumption lounge licenses.
Pursuant to NRS 678B.250, the CCB shall issue adult-use cannabis establishment licenses for cannabis consumption lounges. The CCB will accept applications for ten (10) business days, in accordance with NRS 678B.300.
Application period opens: October 14, 2022, 8:00 a.m. (PT)
Application period closes: October 27, 2022, 5:00 p.m. (PT)
The application must be completed and submitted in the Accela Cannabis Customer Portal:
Applicants should follow the instructions in the online application, upload all required supplemental materials, and submit a one-time nonrefundable application processing fee. Detailed tools and resources to assist applicants in preparing for and submitting a complete application can be found on the CCB website: https://ccb.nv.gov/nevada-cannabis-program/#item-2.
Do not call the CCB seeking application clarification or guidance. Pursuant to NCCR 5.040, questions on the application and/or application submittal process must only be submitted in writing to an email designated explicitly for that purpose. Questions may be directed to: [email protected].
A copy of this notice has been posted at the following locations:
- Nevada Cannabis Compliance Board, 1550 E. College Parkway, Ste. 142, Carson City, NV 89706
- Nevada Cannabis Compliance Board, 700 E. Warm Springs Road, Ste. 100, Las Vegas, NV 89119
- Legislative Building, 401 S. Carson Street, Carson City, NV 89701
- Nevada Capitol Building, 101 N. Carson Street, Carson City, NV 89701
- Grant Sawyer State Office Building, 555 E. Washington Avenue, Las Vegas, NV 89101
- CCB Website: ccb.nv.gov
- Nevada Public Notice Website: notice.nv.gov
- Other online communication including but not limited to CCB social media accounts and CCB electronic mailing lists
Download PDF, here.